Regulatory and Consulting
Mergers & Acquisitions
M&A is one of the critical aspects and decisions taken by the core management. It is a common way wherein one can enter into global markets with ease. M&A will also lead to increase the value of organizations and also leads to capture world class market with ease. We help our clients in achieving their goals with our strategies that will help them to capitalize their opportunities in the competing world. Our professionals work seamlessly with the parties involved in the deal and helps in providing solutions to the unstructured problems such as follows:
- Should we go for the deal?
- Is it financially viable and benefits the organization in long run?
- What will be the compliance aspects such as taxation and how do we account for?
We help our clients in restructuring entities in the organization as per their needs and goals, by providing a systematic approach towards their restructuring. We ensure to maximise the organisation's overall group tax efficiency by providing the best suited business model for the organisation’s needs.
We offer services of valuations of businesses and various instruments for the purpose of amalgamations, take overs, issue of shares and sale of intangibles etc.
Foreign Exchange Regulatory
We provide various compliance, representation and advisory services with respect to FEMA as follows:
- Advisory and assistance in setting up of or purchase of an existing entities abroad.
- Assistance in obtaining approvals and various compliances for obtaining FDI into various sector businesses in India.
- Assistance in compounding of offences under FEMA.
- Representations before Enforcement Directorate.
- Approval from the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Finance and assistance in preparation of the Foreign Collaboration Agreements.